What is an Oysterberry?
Oysterberry Communication wants to be the mentor, advisor and discussion partner of companies and organizations regarding all aspects of external and internal communications, PR, crisis management, media relations, investor relations, public affairs and business development. Oysterberry Communication, started by Eric Österberg in 2009, is a small and agile company with a network of many friends, making it big and strong when and where it is needed. Oysterberry is different from many others, not just because of an offering consisting of fast and flexible services, but through personal relations and a strong commitment. It should always be fun, instructive and rewarding to work with Oysterberry, not to mention effective and profitable.
How does an Oysterberry think?
As all teachers Oysterberry Communication wants to transfer knowledge. That can be done through counselling and advice, but also through daring to challenge the customer. The most obvious or beloved solution is not always the most efficient. Our target is to always create value for business and support our customers in building own competence and long term relations with their target groups.The basis for our efforts is always a thorough analysis and a well structured plan. But a teacher can not always choose to be just a theorist, and that is why Oysterberry also loves to be a part of the practical implementation. Let us say that an Oysterberry is not just a nice berry to put on top of the cake, but rather something that helps the cake to really become something exceptional, just like the pearl in a clam does for the clam.
What can Oysterberry Communication offer you?
- Production of policies, strategies and plans for all types of external and internal communications, including crisis management and crisis communication.
- Production of PR-plans and support during their implementation
- Strategic discussion partner, supporting the CEO, CFO, Head of Communications or PR-manager.
- Counselling and practical support in media relations and crisis management.
- Media and message trainings for newcomers as well as professionals
- Press releases, texts for annual and interim reports, presentation texts, strategy reports, speeches.
- Audits of communication departments, communication activities and communication channels, support for business and organizational development as well as personal development for key individuals.
- Interim support filling vacancies as Head of Communications, Head of Press Office or Head of PR department, or working as an outsourced Head of communications, if the organization for some reason does not want to employ.
- Moderator support during discussions, debates and seminars
- Lectures and seminars regarding different topics within the field of Corporate Communications
Who is Eric Österberg?
Eric Österberg has over 30 years of experience of planning and executing communication activities. He started his career as reporter in the early 1980´s and covered crime as well as business life. In 1986 he left journalism for the corporate world and has since then worked as Head of Press Office, Communications Director, and Senior Vice President Corporate Communications for companies as Saab Aircraft, Ericsson, ABB, TietoEnator, Scania and Alecta. Always with an international responsibility. To add on, Eric also has over five years of experience as senior communications advisor. Eric focuses on strategic communications, PR, media relations, crisis management, investor relations and public affairs. He has solid experience of being moderator during discussions, and as a lecturer in communications from, for example, University of Örebro and IHM Business School.Among previous and existing customers are the nuclear power group Forsmarks Kraftgrupp, the real estate company Jernhusen, the high-tech company Micronic Mydata, Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR), the pension specialist KPA, the manning company Poolia, Länsförsäkringar Bank & Hypotek (Insurance and Bank), the Swedish state railways, Saab Automobile, the power utility Mälarenergi and trade organizations as the Association of Swedish Engineering industries (Teknikföretagen) and Maskinentreprenörerna.
Where to find Oysterberry Communication:
Always on the mobile, +46 (0)70 590 0599 or via mail eric[at]oysterberry.se
The office is located at Hantverkaregatan 1, in the small village of Grillby, some 40 minutes by commuter train west from Stockholm. When in Stockholm we work out of the office of Addira, dear colleagues and Investor Relations experts, at Riddargatan 19, a short walk from Stureplan, the financial centre of Stockholm